Your Ad Here

9/4/08

Hari And Aino - Hari And Aino (2008)


Genre : Indie,Pop,Sweden
Myspace

Tracklist
1. Gold (or something just as nice)
2. I will leave
3. Seasons
4. Hannah and I
5. Finland
6. Lousy day
7. Rubble and ruin
8. Tour heartache and mine
9. Second song
10. Thank you for my sisters

Andrea Dahlkild, lead vocals in Hari and Aino, is a blend between Duffy, Maja IvarssonNina Persson. She is edgy in a sophisticated & balanced way. I ain't eager to go to one of their shows since I don't think that will be needed to change my impression. The CardigansHari and Aino reminds me of that. You know when there is a possibility to listen too much of something effecting in sickness to your ears.
and are not a secretly professional band, but it sometimes falls flat; The album withholds 10 songs, a perfect number! This is sweet indie pop, not cocky, political, heartbreaking songs; no, we are talking about a hint of shyness and pulsating sympathetic music that are feeding your hungry music veins. Finland apparently has a big influence on them (see "Finland") and I really have to ask them why; going on talking about their other songs, I must say that "Seasons" is causing good vibrations and is unquestionably their best hit. Also, I recommend "Your heartache and mine". This Stockholm based band has very good potential, I just want them get wild here and there, to surprise. I wish them my best and think y'all out there should give this little twee beautiful album a listen.
- Therese Buxfäldt

No comments: